Recognition of Prior Learning
PwC’s Auditor Training offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL); a quick and cost-effective way to gain international recognition of your existing skills, knowledge and experience.
RPL is a great option if you have limited or no formal qualifications but extensive on-the-job experience. Group RPL is also available.
What is RPL?
RPL is an opportunity for auditors with existing or similar qualifications to gain credit towards their certificate of attainment with Exemplar Global. Examples of previous learnings may include study from recognised tertiary organisations, courses outside of the tertiary education system or applicable work experience.
If you have no qualifications but believe you have the practical skills, knowledge and experience to match any of the units listed, you can compile a portfolio of evidence. We help to streamline the process by providing helpful templates and an Evidence Portfolio Guide. We then assess your completed portfolio. In some cases, the assessment identifies evidence ‘gaps’ or requires third party verification of your work.
We are a certified Exemplar Global TPECS provider. RPL is available for the following qualifications and units:
Internationally recognised competency units:
- Exemplar Global AU – Management systems auditing
- Exemplar Global TL – Leading management systems audit teams
- Exemplar Global QM – Quality management systems
- Exemplar Global EM – Environmental management systems
- Exemplar Global OH – OHS management systems
- Exemplar Global FS – Food safety management systems
- Exemplar Global NFSA 1 – Assess compliance with food safety programs
- Exemplar Global NFSA 2 – Communicate – Food safety audits
- Exemplar Global NFSA 3 – Conduct food safety audits
- Exemplar Global NFSA 4 – Identify, evaluate, and control food safety hazards