Public – face to face
Our regular public courses are conducted in capital cities and key regional centres in Australia and New Zealand. You will enjoy an excellent learning experience in a premium training venue, and;
- We never cancel courses – book with confidence
- Class sizes are kept to manageable numbers – so everybody learns
- No homework or take-home assessment! All work is completed in course time – we know you’re busy
- No major exam – we assess you as you go
Our public training courses are valuable opportunities for professional development and networking. They are also the perfect way to convert competency-based experience into formal qualifications for either career advancement or a complete career change.
Our Trainers are practising auditors and experts in their field. They deliver practical and real world auditing experiences.
Public – Virtual/Online
In response to COVID-19 and social distancing, we’ve gone virtual with all of our courses to keep the interaction and engagement between trainer and participants. Our virtual training platform incorporates:
- Group exercises – facilitated by mini break out workshops amongst the team
- Ability to ask questions in real time
- Built in note taking and tracking of course materials
- You can interact with participants throughout the session through a chat functionality
- Online assessments providing a streamlined marking process
Our aim is to recreate the classroom experience in a safe, virtual environment, maintaining the fun and engaging experience our clients find useful and valuable.
In-house training can provide a cost-effective training solution (face to face or virtual) for organisations with a number of staff who require training. We can also customise a course to suit your own individual needs, and include your own audit documentation. Call us on 1300 95 96 92 for a quote and to discuss your individual training needs.