- Understand the principles of psychological health and safety risk
- Have awareness of workplace risk factors
- Identify and assess psychological health and safety risks exposure to them
- Understand action planning to address risks & opportunities
- Understand control measures in an organisation for psychological health and safety risks
- Understand risk control measures related to social and human factors.
Cost: $1,355 (inc. gst)
Duration: 2 Days
PD Points: 16
About the course...
This 2-day course is will provide a practical understanding of ISO 45003:2021 – Psychological health and safety at work — Guidelines for managing psychosocial risks.
ISO 45003:2021 is a child standard of ISO 45001:2018 Safety Management Systems; where ISO 45001 focuses overall management of health and safety risks across an organisation, ISO 45003 focuses on psychological health and safety of staff within the workplace to and provides guidelines for managing the broad range of psychological health and safety risks within the OH&S management system.
Our training is different because...
No Homework or take-home assessment.
Internationally recognised courses.
Trainers are practising risk professionals.
All Learning materials and refreshments provided.
Certificates are issued promptly upon the completion of the course.
We never cancel a course - enrol with confidence.
Secure your place nowBook now
Introduction to Psychosocial Risk
- Understanding psychological health and safety
- Requirements of ISO 45003:2021
- Roles and responsibilities
- Organisational psychosocial risks and hazards
- Leadership and worker participation
- Communication skills awareness
Managing Psychosocial Risk
- Hazard identification and assessment of risks
- Documentation and confidentiality of information
- Management of psychosocial risks and wellbeing promotion
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Performance evaluation
- Incident nonconformity and corrective action.
There are no qualifications with this course. Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
This course has the equivalent of 16 Professional Development (PD) points.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There is no formal assessment as part of this workshop, however, you will go through several practice tasks and workshops to demonstrate the application of the risk management theory and principles. The structure of the workshop will aid in your understanding, providing the opportunity to ask questions and partake in group discussions.
The intended targets for the training ideally will have previously completed ISO 45001:2018, although this is not a mandatory prerequisite. The training is intended to provide participants with an understanding of the guidelines for Psychosocial Risk Management within an organisational context, and the supporting processes and structures required to enable positive psychosocial outcomes.
Individual target audience for the training:
- OH&S Managers
- Auditors specialising in ISO 45001:2018
- Health & Wellbeing Managers
- HR specialists
How to enrol
PwC offers a streamlined enrolment process – either enrol directly into your course online, or call us on 1300 95 96 92 to enrol over the phone.
Discounts for multiple attendees are available – Please call us to find out what discounts can be applied.
How to pay
We offer a variety of payment methods:
- Direct debit
- Credit card
- Payment plans
We are able to arrange flexible payment plans on an individual basis. Please be aware that your certificate will be held until full payment has been received.
Public – Face to face
Our regular public courses are conducted in capital cities and key regional centres in Australia and New Zealand. You will enjoy an excellent learning experience in a premium training venue, and;
- We never cancel courses – book with confidence
- Class sizes are kept to manageable numbers – so everybody learns
- No homework or take-home assessment! All work is completed in course time – we know you’re busy
- No major exam – we assess you as you go
Public – Virtual/Online
In response to COVID-19 and social distancing, we’ve developed an online digital classroom to deliver our courses virtually and keep the interaction and engagement between trainer and participants. Our virtual training platform incorporates:
- Group exercises – facilitated by mini break out workshops amongst the team
- Ability to ask questions in real time
- Built in note taking and tracking of course materials
- You can interact with participants throughout the session through a chat functionality
- Online assessments providing a streamlined marking process
Our aim is to recreate the classroom experience in a safe, virtual environment, maintaining the fun and engaging experience our clients find useful and valuable.
In house – Face to face or virtual
In house training can provide a cost-effective training solution for organisations with a number of staff who require training. We can also customise a course to suit your own individual needs, and include your own audit documentation. Call us on 1300 95 96 92 for a quote and to discuss your individual training needs.
|Virtual - AEST||Tue 02 Aug 2022||Wed 03 Aug 2022||2 Days||Book now|
There are no search results in your chosen search.
Can't find course dates in your city?
Register and we'll be in touch when courses are availableRegister Now