Public – face-to-face
Our regular public courses are conducted in capital cities and key regional centres in Australia and New Zealand. You will enjoy an excellent learning experience in a premium training venue, and:
- Class sizes are kept to manageable numbers – so everybody learns
- No homework! All work is completed in course time – we know you’re busy
- No major exam – we assess you as you go
Our public training courses are valuable opportunities for professional development and networking. They are also the perfect way to convert your current experience into formal qualifications for either career advancement or a complete career change.
Our Trainers are practising auditors and experts in their field. They deliver practical and real world auditing experiences.
Public – Virtual/Online
In response to COVID-19 and social distancing, we’ve gone virtual with all of our courses to keep the interaction and engagement between trainer and participants. Our virtual training platform incorporates:
- Group exercises – facilitated by mini break out workshops amongst the team
- Ability to ask questions in real time
- Built in note taking and tracking of course materials
- You can interact with participants throughout the session through a chat functionality
- Online assessments providing a streamlined marking process
Our aim is to recreate the classroom experience in a safe, virtual environment, maintaining the fun and engaging experience our clients find useful and valuable.
In house training can provide a cost-effective training solution for organisations with a number of staff who require training. We can also customise a course to suit your own individual needs, and include your own audit documentation. Call us on 1300 95 96 92 for a quote and to discuss your individual training needs.