Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor
Learn to Audit and implement ISO 22000 to secure your food supply chain. Accredited course with (NFSA) scheme.
Exemplar Global –AU TL FS NFS1 NFS2 NFS3 NFS4
Cost: $2,650 (inc. gst)
Time: 5 Days
PD Points: 40
Exemplar Global: AU TL FS + NFS1, NFS2, NFS3, NFS4
Our Training is Different Because…
- We never cancel a course - enrol with confidence.
- Trainers are practicing audit professionals.
- No Homework or take-home assessment.
- All Learning materials and refreshments provided.
- Certificates are issued promptly upon the completion of the course.
- Internationally recognised courses.
This audit course was of great benefit in giving our team a more focused understanding...
Excellent course, content, process and venue. Our trainer Jackie Stapleton was excellent...
This 5-day course provides a comprehensive and practical understanding of the food safety and regulatory standards, the requirements of ISO 19011 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems, and the National Food Safety Auditor (NFSA) scheme.
In particular, it gives the participant the skills they need to conduct internal or external Food Safety audits as either a member of an audit team, or as an audit team leader. Successful participants may also apply for provisional auditor grade under the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) certification scheme.
This course has the equivalent of 40 Professional Development (PD) points.
It is important to know:
- All the course work and assessment is conducted during course hours – there is no homework
- You receive constant assistance and feedback from the trainer
- Your certificate is issued promptly upon completion of the course
- The course in both nationally and internationally recognised
- This course can be added to in order to increase your auditing qualifications